Instructions to Best Use Our Programs
To get the best results please follow these instructions for use...
Using One MP3 or CD
- Listen to the recording at least once a day/night for 6 days for 6 to 8 weeks total.
- It is a good idea to have 1 day a week break to divulge all the information and give your mind a rest. This helps everything sink in and is best done on the 7th day each week.
- It is OK to listen to your session more than once in a day (like once in the morning and once at night) or to even leave it on repeat for the whole night. So long as you listen at least once per day additional listening is completely up to you depending on schedule or preference.
Using Multiple MP3s or CDs
- Please use no more than 4 hypnosis sessions in the same 6-8 week period.
- Follow a similar listening frequency as above for using one title, but alternate evenly between the different sessions over the week. (For example using 3 titles you could a different one each day so in the 6 days you have used each at least twice.)
- It is a good idea if you are using 3 or 4 titles to extend the 6-8 weeks into 10-12 weeks of use to get best effects. The extra time is required because there is more information to put in place.
- Still have the one day a week break by not listening to any sessions.
- It is also fine to use multiple titles in the same day (or the same title more than once).
Answers to some commonly asked questions...
Q: I feel dehydrated or have headaches after I listen to the hypnosis.
A: It is highly recommended to always have a glass or two of water of water before you listen to our hypnosis programs. This is because hypnosis can often leave you feeling dehydrated (the cause of headaches). When we make changes on a deeper subconscious level a lot of energy is redirected to our physical body. This is perfectly normal and is just what happens when advanced mental processing occurs and its effect through the mind-body connection on your physical self.
Q: I have been experiencing vivid dreams during/after using the hypnosis sessions.
A: Subconsciously when we are processing extremities of new thoughts or feelings our dreams begin to reflect these changes. This is no reason to worry as it just a natural process of your subconscious adapting to changes and internally playing a metaphorical movie to consciously reinforce or put closure to your changes within. Often these are represented by abstract or nonsensical imagery/characters which is indicative of dreams in general whose purpose is convey an indirect message such is the way our subconscious works.
Q: Are all the hypnotherapy titles suitable for children?
A: All of the hypnosis recordings in our catalog are suitable for children so long as they have a basic comprehension of the English language. Hypnosis is 100% safe and effective for children and adults alike.
Q: What is the pulsating sound in the background of our hypnosis recordings?
A: These sounds are special brainwave entrainment frequencies. They are designed to help lower your mind into the hypnotic state. If you feel distracted by them just turn the recording down a little or just try not to focus on them too much and let yourself flow with the recording.
Q: Some of the spoken words on the recordings are not grammatically correct?
A: We purposefully use grammatically incorrect words and phrases as what is referred to in hypnosis as 'confusion techniques'. These are designed to distract/bypass your conscious mind to further engage your subconscious increasing the efficacy of the hypnosis. There is no need to analyze every word spoken on the recordings, just try to switch off and let your mind drift without thinking about things too much.
Important warnings for using our programs...
Never use the audio programs whilst driving a vehicle, operating machinery or doing anything that requires your full attention for safety's sake.
EPILEPSY? The programs have never been reported to bring on attacks of epilepsy or seizures. However, if a person suffers from the maladies it is best that they consult their medical doctor before proceeding. If the use of the programs were to instigate an epileptic fit or seizure then it would be no different or more severe than what would be experienced without the use of the CD.
MENTAL HEALTH CONDITIONS Any person suffering from a significant mental health problem such as Schizophrenia. Multiple Personality Disorder, Psychosis, Bi Polar Disorder, or Delusional Disorder, whether the disorder be congenital or otherwise SHOULD NOT USE THESE CDs or MP3s WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION WITH THEIR PHYSICIAN. This does not include depression.
NONE OF THESE CDs ARE INTENDED TO REPLACE MEDICAL TREATMENTS OR PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICATIONS