Hypnosis for Sex Addiction MP3/CD - Giovanni Lordi
Helps Treat Hypersexuality Disorder (Sex Addiction) for Men or Women!
As with any addiction, an addiction to sex can be extremely detrimental to living a normal life. It is nothing to be ashamed of, but it is very important to identify if you have a problem and fix it as soon as possible. This is a clinical hypnosis session to safely move beyond sex addiction and changing the way you view sex to a more positive & loving experience. It contains traditional hypnotherapy techniques for treating addiction but specifically applied for those who suffer hypersexuality disorder.
Treating Sex Addiction With Hypnosis
Contained on this MP3 is a full length hypnotherapy session by Giovanni. It works by helping you reach a relaxed state of trance wherein your subconscious mind becomes more receptive. Herein Giovanni presents numerous suggestions and techniques to tackle your issue from a subconscious level where it is later consciously acted upon in your daily life. This means that by using this program according to instructions you can retrain your mind to embrace more positive attitudes towards sex and what it means to you. Doing this over time you will begin to separate yourself from the addiction a little bit at a time. It will eventually reach a point for you where the craving for sex has gone and you become automatically more rational about your decisions towards sexual activity.
Suggestions & Techniques
- Identify and deal with the emotional causes of the addiction
- Enhancing your will power to make rational choices more easily
- Particular focus on improving your self esteem which is often the critical factor
- Successfully moving forward from any bad memories, experiences or relationships still hindering you
- Reducing the craving and sexual appetite by creating a switch inside your mind to control this easily
- Helping you find & put into action alternative behaviors to sex addiction
- 01. Introduction.mp3 (5mins - 6MB)
- 02. Hypnosis Session.mp3 (45mins – 53MB)
- Important Instructions.pdf (PDF – 2MB)
"Self assured, self respect, self acceptance, in control of my life, shepard of my life, I am an achiever, free from sex addictions, free from emotions of sex addiction, free from cause of sex addiction, I can, I will"
Add new review